2 year elected term expires in the odd numbered years
1. Be familiar with the mission and goals of the organization
2. Be familiar with the Bylaws and Constitution of the organization
3. Attend all board and committee meetings. And, if unable to attend, they must assign a proxy for each meeting.
4. Make a report at all Board of Directors regular and special meetings (as required) in order to accomplish this, if the Treasurer is unable to attend any regular Board Meeting, a proxy and reporting/information
requirements must be assigned to the FOC (Financial Oversight Chair) or a member of the Financial Oversight committee – who is not the SMA Chair.
1. Transfer transaction details from PayPal,, Actors’’ Federal Credit Union, and Squareup into our Excel financial records.
2. Prepare financial update reports for all board meetings held between quarterly reports.
3. Prepare quarterly budget reports for the board.
4. Advise on Financial Policy working together with the Chair of the Financial Oversight Committee (which shall not be the Association’s Treasurer).
This position serves on the Financial Oversight Committee and the Parliamentary Procedures and Governance Committee and advises all committee and event chairs on their budgeting process.