Thank You 30
Stories from the lives of stage managers
These are stories anonymously submitted to the SMA about life as a stage manager. If you have a story to share, please follow the instructions below on how to submit:
- Please refrain from mentioning names of people involved as well as the name of the production, producers or venues.
- You can list your name as the author or ask to have it posted it as anonymous.
- The blog is a fun and light read; please respect those that you work with and how they have made it through these adventures of live production with you.
- We are here as community to promote a positive work environment, but also to take time and enjoy the chaos that is our industry and what you can do with the situations you are given.
- Click here to submit your story.