1. It ain’t as bad as you think! It will look better in the morning.
2. Get mad in private then get over it.
3. Avoid having an ego.
4. It can be done. The question is, how much time and resources will it take and is it that valuable to the production?
5. Be careful what you choose: you may get it.
6. Don’t let adverse facts stand in the way of a good decision.
7. You can’t make someone else’s choices.
8. Check the small things.
9. Share Credit.
10. Remain calm and be kind always.
11. Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.